Co-working offices is an upbeat thing. Shared office spaces help you keep up with the productivity while keeping the running costs low. But shared office spaces often feel the heat because of diversity and varied temperaments of its co-workers. However, by being considerate and courteous towards our co-workers we can reap all the benefits that co-working office spaces are designed to offer.
Here are a few shared workspace etiquette tips that can do the trick:
- Pack and Clear Belongings: Once you are done, make it a point to clean and clear your space behind. Wiping table and counter tops and re-organizing everything for the next visitor makes a huge difference.
- Keep Your Volume Low: One of the most important shared workspace etiquette is to speak softly. Be it telephonic conversation or face to face interactions, it is vital to keep your volume low.
- Carry Your Own Supplies: Be it phone chargers, stationery items or food and beverages; carry your own supplies. Though it is good to share and exchange things, but learn to return, replace or repay them.
- Wear a Cheerful Countenance: Be happy and wear a cheerful and pleasant face throughout. Listen patiently and be polite. Greet your co-workers and exchange encouraging notes.
- Watch Your Scent: As some people may be sensitive to certain smells, be sure of what you wear. Be it perfumes, lotions or air fresheners, make sure that the smell is subtle.
- Replace and Replenish Things: Be it printer’s paper, ink cartridge or other supplies, replenish things that you use. Such gestures dwell a positive feeling among the co-workers.
By following these shared workplace etiquette guide, you can surely build and develop friendly, efficient and courteous shared spaces. At Sugarcreek Executive Offices, we offer the finest office spaces in Sugarland, USA. Equipped with top-notch facilities, our office spaces are extremely affordable. Call us at 832-886-2800 for more details on how we can help you enjoy perfect co-working spaces.